5 months ago
ASAP or June
*GRADUATES WANTED* - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE – NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
We at Graduate Fasttrack are looking for 3 driven, hardworking, recent graduates to join our ever-growing team of superstars. How would you like an entry level recruitment job with incredible opportunities for quick progression, money and NO COLD CALLING?
Here at Graduate Fasttack we want to hire X4 Trainee Recruitment Consultant where you will start in our Graduate Academy, our award winning graduate scheme, and we will help you in your professional development to become one of the top earning recruiters in London.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant X4 – Graduate Academy
Salary: £21-25k - £35k uncapped OTE + benefits
Start date: ASAP and June
BENEFITS AND DETAILS
- £21,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission
- Discounted gym membership + company football team
- Early finish on Thursdays and Fridays
- Fast progression – never more than 3 months away from promotion
- Regular incentives – including:
- Quarterly holiday targets
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Spot cash incentives
- Monthly socials – entire Fridays
- Fantastic office space – breakfast provided on Monday, lunch on Thursday, alcohol on tap from 2pm
- Flexible working hours
ABOUT GRADUATE FASTTRACK
Graduate Fasttrack have been a market leading company in graduate recruitment since 2003. We specialise in placing exceptional graduates with 0-3 years’ experience in to sales and recruitment roles across the UK.
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 businesses. We fully manage our clients graduate attraction strategy and our carefully tailored candidate screening process involves four separate stages, ensuring we only work with the highest calibre of graduate talent.
As a Talent Executive at Graduate Fasttrack, you will develop your understanding of recruitment and develop a number of different skills, including business development and account management.
PROGRESSION IN THE ROLE
Throughout your first year with Graduate Fasttrack, you will be part of our Graduate Academy, where we will fast-track you through the business and support with your personal and professional development, with some appealing pay rises along the way!
- First 3 months – Resourcer – Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements
- Next 3 months – Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres
- Next 3-6 months – Recruitment Consultant – Starting to work with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients
- Next 3 months – Senior Recruitment Consultant – Full 360 Recruitment role, starting to specialise in areas you want to move into and taking on more responsibility in the business
- Competitive edge – preferably played sport to a high level
- Driven (money-motivated and wants to move up the business)
- A recent graduate (will also consider non-graduates)
- Ability to build rapport quickly (good sense of humour)
- A hard-working and target driven individual who does whatever it takes to succeed.
- Understands the expectations of the roles and the business
- Will ADD VALUE to the business
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
If you’d like to talk to us about opportunities at Graduate Fasttrack, please send your CV and details to George Chaffer at email@example.com .