Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Are you an ambitious, career-driven individual? We are looking for high-calibre graduates keen to build a successful career in the Recruitment Industry.
Salary: £23k + uncapped commission (OTE £30,000 – £45,000+ first year)
Location: Central London
About the Opportunity
The client is an award-winning, global group of specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Financial services, Media and Events sectors.
- 17th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
- 63rd in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 – £45,000 within first year; some have earnt £50k+ within their first year.
- One of the best employee retention ratesin the industry (93%).
- Rapid career progression:Promotion isn't time-boxed, but based on personal performance.
- Further Globalopportunitiesas they continue to expand.
- Training –Our client pride’s themselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry with 26 online modules with follow-up group sessions delivered over approx. 12 weeks, daily 1:1 catch ups and bi-weekly team meetings with manager with continued support and training throughout your career.
- Environment: fun, dynamic, challenging, competitive and lively.
- Business development: Cold-calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs and to grow your client portfolio.
- Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
- Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is an out-and-out sales position where you place candidates in niche industries. You will need to be someone who can work to targets, who is driven by success and who is motivated by money. Naturally, to earn this sort of money, it doesn’t come easy and this certainly isn’t your average 9-5 office job! We need people who are…
- Highly ambitious and career-driven
- Motivated by a high earning potential
- Self-motivated and competitive as well as a team-player
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient and hard-working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience desirable
Benefits and Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
· One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
· 3 annual holiday incentives
· Company away days
· Summer, Autumn and Christmas Parties
· Regular charity fundraising events
· Corporate gym membership
· Fantastic location with river views
· Healthcare plan
· Monthly Masseuse
· Several funded sports teams
· Women's network
· Monthly lunch clubs to London’s top restaurants
· Fruit baskets provided every morning
· Table tennis and pool table in the office
· Complimentary drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings