We are looking for a Marketing Executive to execute my client’s multi-channel marketing activities, implementing campaigns that drive lead generation and customer acquisition across a range of channels including PPC, SEO, email, programmatic advertising, paid and owned social media and owned events including webinars. This role reports into the Managing Director and works closely with the Sales Director. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a start-up or small business, and a proven ability/or aptitude to create/manage social media content. You will drive marketing campaign development, overseeing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, to execute their end-to-end delivery (plan, test, execute, measure and refine) within defined brand guidelines. You should have excellent analytical skills to gain valuable insights on campaign performance, to optimize lead generation while keeping acquisition costs within agreed budgets. You will also be highly numerical, focused on delivering on KPI’s and ensuring that all marketing activities are tested, measured and reported on. You are a self-starter, taking full ownership of campaign output and quality and can work in a relatively independent manner without significant supervision.
My client is an established technology company specialising in offering enterprise level EPOS solutions for the Hospitality industry. With an in-house development team, they are constantly innovating and evolving our EPOS solutions. They are a forward-thinking business with advanced customer customisation at the forefront of our development to always deliver market-leading point of sale technology.
They are a privately-owned company and aim to instil the family feel within their growing and highly talented team. This allows everyone to feel enabled and empowered to express creativity through initiative, build on our product, customer experience & brand.
Their team is very friendly, driven and supportive, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and communication.
They offer competitive compensation, pension scheme and most importantly a fun and professional working environment and plenty of room for development.
- Plan and implement integrated, multi-channel marketing with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Optimise maximum outreach through social media
- Take ownership for content as per the strategy set out by yourself and the Sales Director, working across both paid and owned channels as appropriate
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of these campaigns
- Work within an agreed campaign budget
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns, such as emails, blogs and landing pages
- Ensure that my client’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns, optimising for channel amplification and with a focus on lead generation and conversion
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and follow formal sign off if necessary
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any owned or sponsored events (including webinars and trade events), integrating these into wider campaign strategy
Required Skills / Experience:
- Strong working knowledge/aptitude to learn Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools (ideally Pardot) landing pages to support lead generation activities (i.e. setting up new landing pages)
- Experience//aptitude to learn in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns including newsletters and drip email campaigns
- Ability to contribute to marketing plans and initiatives with insights into ways to optimise revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Strong analytical skills, with a good grasp of Excel/data packages and understanding of web analytics
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organised with a strong attention to detail, delivering a high quality of output
- Team player – ability to collaborate across other teams and with external agencies and freelancers
- Extremely well organised, able to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes
- Experience working in a SMB
- Ideally 2-4 years campaign management experience
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Growth mindset
- Willingness to test, measure, learn and optimise
- Experience in/or aptitude to learn key technologies: Salesforce, Pardot, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, website technologies (i.e. Squarespace)
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong project management ability