Recruitment Resourcer /Junior Consultant – Teddington, London
- Contract type:
- Start Date:
Teddington, Greater London GB
Our client brings together a wealth of experience within specialist recruitment with technical and sales Recruitment working with world leading IT and Software organisations on both a permanent and contract basis. They thrive off of building strong relationships and build our clientele on repeat business.
They are now looking for motivated, hungry individuals to join there growing Tech and Sales divisions. You’ll be tasked on building your own niche, growing your network and speaking with top industry professionals.
They are looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join our successful delivery teams.
Recruitment Resourcer / Junior Consultant – Key responsibilities
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all traditional and innovative methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Build your own professional personal brand
- Network and build long lasting relationships with professionals in your niche industry
- Interview, shortlist and present top quality candidates
- Attend and assist with virtual/physical events
- You will be a hungry, adaptable individual with a passion for personal development
- Be a proactive individual, you will be expected to work using your initiative and creativity.
- Be able to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- A good sense of humour, and be able to adapt in a constantly changing work environment.