Sales Development Representative
- Contract type:
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sales Development Representative – UK
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
My client has created a Growth Management Platform (GMP) which helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
My Client has offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. They were listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked my clients co-founder and CEO as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use my client to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, they are trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
So… you’re wondering what is this role about?
To be honest, they are not looking for an Inside Sales Associate, that’s merely a title. What they are looking for is Hunger! For people, who are hungry to go out a play in the major leagues even though they have no name, to sit down and drive results that creates an impact and to go out of their way to get things done when it matters most. They’re looking for freshers who possess the energy, the passion, the drive, but most importantly, the desire to prove themselves and create an impact.
The inside sales specialist is a role that can be considered the backbone of sales. A crucial part of this role is to identify and reach out to prospective sales opportunities. This is where their ‘growth’ begins.
They also realize that most Job Descriptions almost always sound like the description an A-380 but when you’ve arrived at the airport what you find is a Cessna twin seater! We want to write a JD that’s realistic and as close to the real thing as possible. How can we do this? So, we thought about it and realized that the best JD for this role is one that comes from the insights of other Inside Sales specialists. Here’s what they have to say-
- They identify new sales opportunities through inbound lead
- Follow-up with prospects through outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Brainstorm with the team on how they can identify key players and generate interest about Insider’s products
- The most crucial part is maintaining and expanding the prospect database in our assigned segments
Okay… now you’re thinking, what do we expect from you?
- They have a special affinity for graduates just out of college. Fresh perspectives are something we value
- University degree in a related field
- A fair understanding of the ecommerce markets would be a plus
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You’re a natural around the phone and dialing dozens of numbers a day is a piece of cake for you
- A passion for market research, identifying key players and generating leads
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A fair understanding of Digital Marketing or experience in a customer oriented position
Alright.. so now you’re contemplating, what’s in it for me?
- Upgrade, improve and challenge yourself with the many soft skills trainings that we offer. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, how do you fancy working to the beats of your favourite audio while blocking out the rest of the world?
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Still not sure?
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Why our partners chose us!
My client is an award-winning tech company, the world’s first integrated Growth Management Platform, helping digital marketers and brands worldwide drive growth and better bond with their customers. They’re amongst the top 100 startups in Europe in 2017 and 2018 (as said by Wired and Red Herring). They put our relentless energy into developing unique AI-backed and machine learning technologies to attend to our partners’ needs and to ultimately help them drive growth. Leading global companies, such as Singapore Airlines, Toyota, Hyundai, Puma, Air Arabia and many more trust us and share our successful partnership with the world. They don’t settle for quick fixes and they banned data clunkiness; they create products that go beyond problem-solving, nurturing relationships that are built to last.