Sales Development Representative
- Contract type:
Birmingham United Kingdom
Business Development Executive (BDE)
£19,000 – £23,000 OTE + Excellent benefits and pension
Formed in 2008 Aristi is a privately owned dynamic and rapidly growing Cyber Security Consultancy based in Longbridge, Birmingham.
Our clients range from both private sector to public sector organisations including Police, Fire & Rescue, Central & Local Government.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established business in one of the fastest growing market sectors in the UK.
The proportion of UK firms reporting a cyber-attack has jumped with most businesses admitting they are under-prepared for breaches. A recent survey by the insurer Hiscox found that 55% of companies had faced an attack in 2019, up from 40% last year.
There has never been a better time to develop a career in this sector!
The main responsibility is to develop and drive business relationships with new customers maximizing sales and profitability. This will involve creating, managing and closing sales opportunities.
As a BDE, your responsibilities will include:
- New business generation
- Live prospecting
- Forecasting opportunities
- Client presentations
- Creation of client proposals and quotations
- Maintaining client records
- Communicating at a senior level
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Account management and development
For this BDE position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level
- Enthusiastic, competitive and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team working skills
- Previous sales experience
- Clean current driving license and own vehicle
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Good time management and organisation
- An understanding of Cyber Security